Illinois-Chicago

Rehersal Dinner Venue

I'm looking for suggestions for an affordable rehersal dinner venue/idea in Chicago. Any suggestions would be helpful at this point.
Thanks!

Re: Rehersal Dinner Venue

• tonya07tonya07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lettuce Entertain you has a few affordable options.  You should send them an email with your budget.  Wildfire is great, we almost did ours there. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Greektown restaurants also have pretty reasonable rates.  Our rehearsal dinner was at Frankie's Scalloppine (LEYE restaurant).  We went through their event planning service ($75 fee). 

For about $19/head, everyone got one domestic beer or glass of wine included, and family style italian dinner (appetizer, salad, pasta, protein, dessert) plus unlimited soft drinks/tea/coffee.  We also had a lot of people from the suburbs come in so it was nice that they could park in the 900 Michigan Ave covered parking lot for $5 validated parking.

I had looked previously at Quartino, Pizza joints, other Italian restaurants, and for everything we got and the convenience of being off the Mag Mile, I was extremely happy with our choice.  We had about 35 people and ended up picking up the cash bar tab along with dinner for under a grand.
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards