Illinois-Chicago
Options

A couple reviews...

I have so many to write, will be back later to do more!!!!!

Patrick Haley Mansion - A+  The setting is beautiful, the price is right..I can't say enough about this place.  We had an "all white" reception and with the sun shining in the big windows, breathtaking.  Everybody raved at how large it was and how much room they had.  We had a cigar lounge on the patio (cold, I know) and people LOVED it!  The staff is top notch and I had a great experience!   patrickhaleymansion.com

Just Ducky Events - Barb was an amazing coordinator. A+  I booked her to do pretty much the whole thing.  She let ME decide on what I wanted and where I wanted to put things.  She gave awesome input but let me take the reigns and just keep me on track.  I felt like I was planning it, but only easier!  The day of, my flowers were delayed so she went out and got a few flowers for the ceremony and something for me to hold down the aisle.  I didn't even have to think about it.  My mom loved her more then I did, I think!  justduckyevents.com

Re: A couple reviews...

• Options
    I hope you dont mean "all white" has in you told your guests how to dress, because that is really rude.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_a-couple-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:3b99eb1f-32dd-4768-b15e-86f50e89e9fcPost:f28db59c-2c18-4004-b994-e0f7218b3fd7">Re: A couple reviews...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hope you dont mean "all white" has in you told your guests how to dress, because that is really rude.
    Posted by KatWAG[/QUOTE]

She just said "all white" - I think she was referring to decor.  She didn't specify, true, but she <u>definitely</u> didn't say anything about telling her guests how to dress.  I think jumping to conclusions and responding in this way was actually pretty rude of you.  What purpose did that serve other than to criticize her when she couldn't go back and re-do her wedding anyway?

To the original poster, I'm glad you had a nice wedding! Thanks for sharing your reviews - I think they are very helpful to other brides on this board. 
  • Options
    I assumed the bride meant white decor flowers or bridesmaid and grooms men's clothing. which sounds lovely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards