Ohio-Northeast
Options

rehersal dinner

Im looking for a small and not expensive place to hold my rehersal dinner. Looking around akron, Fairlawn, Canton, Hudson and area close to akron. Please help open to ides.

Re: rehersal dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the church in the fellowship hall, and it is saving us a ton of money.  We are just having sandwiches and sides--a very laid back kind of thing.  

If you are interested in going somewhere, I have heard that Bricco downtown is great although might be expensive.  The Spaghetti Warehouse also has a nice room and is a little mode modestly priced.  
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Whedon Grill in Hudson has a party room, but I don't know offhand how many they can handle. Good food! I've been for lunch. Also, Bellacino's in Stow has a party room and prices are reasonable (Italian menu). For a casual tavern atmosphere, but still with decent food, consider Winking Lizard in either Fairlawn, Peninsula or Canton. Those banquet/party areas typically hold up to 50 people. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure what you consider inexpensive.  We had around 20 or 22 people (can't remember for sure who was there now) at Buca di Bepo for a little over $650.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards