Illinois-Chicago
Options

Just Married...My recommendations!

Hello Knotties!!  Married for 11 days now and it's wonderful and we had such an amazing wedding that I want to share all my great vendors with you!  We had our ceremony and reception at the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago and the events team there was AMAZING!  I would highly recommend this venue for a small to medium/small wedding.  Also based on the reviews from this message boards, we went with Kristen at Kio Kreations.  She did the most amazing job on the flowers and was so great to work with...especially on our super small budget! 

Anyone looking for a great DJ and not wanting to spend a crazy amount of money, look into Gotta Dance DJ's.  Joe was just wonderful and played everything we wanted him to play, and left out the wedding "cheese". 

Also as a quick tip for anyone looking for something different and unique, I used etsy.com for lots of ideas and also some of my table decorations and my hair piece so check it out!

Cheers!
Amanda

Re: Just Married...My recommendations!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is going to sound like a stalker, but I think I saw your wedding in a blog post from Kio Kreations. If it's the wedding that I'm thinking of, it was absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!
    Can you share the etsy info for the table runner with the black leaves/flowers?
    thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congratulations on being a Mrs.!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing!  I have always gotten so much out of vendor reviews, thanks so much!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!  Thanks for those!  I too am a bit of a stalker and already saw pictures of your wedding on Kio Kreations site.  LOVED it!  Congratulations on being a Mrs!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BFP Chart BFP 10/7/11 EDD 6/20/12 HB@7w 114
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all!  I'm glad to hear people have seen the picks on Kio's site, the flowers were amazing. 

As for the runner, I'm attaching the link to the etsy vendor's shop.  It is really amazing and would also consider selling it if anyone was interested but it is rather big....
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/PetitExtra

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards