Illinois-Chicago
Options

Orland Chateau?

Anyone have any recent experience with them? Please share! Thanks!

Re: Orland Chateau?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well we actually tried to check them out but didn't have a great experience working with them. I was very intrigued by the price of the place and all of the things it included, so I called them and asked for an appointment to come in and talk to them and have a tour. The guy told me that I didn't have to make an appointment, I can just come in at any time. So FI and I came in, but what do you know there was an event going on, so they couldn't speak to us, and we couldn't go in and see the room. They lost our business because our time was wasted, and just think things could have been better prepared for, and appointments would really be helpful! We ended up going with Georgio's Banquets in Orland as well which has beautiful rooms and a very inclusive reception package (centerpieces, cake, open bar, hotel room).
    Maybe if I had a better experience just going to see it, I would have considered it, as I do think it is a pretty place. Hope you have better luck with it, sorry this was long!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards