Illinois-Chicago

Fall colors anywhere anymore?

Anybody know of any forest preserves sporting fall leave colors still?  SO many are gone, including in Northbrook where we were sched to go this weekend for E-pics!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fall colors anywhere anymore?

• I've been wondering the same thing! We are scheduled to have ours in Glenview at the Grove. I am crossing my fingers that there are still some pretty colors there :/ 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_fall-colors-anywhere-anymore?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:4aa6f93c-cc9d-4f4c-92eb-4a2a86556edbPost:c4cafbfd-0afe-4226-91f7-71d4c170346f">Re: Fall colors anywhere anymore?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been wondering the same thing! We are scheduled to have ours in Glenview at the Grove. I am crossing my fingers that there are still some pretty colors there :/ 
    Posted by laurenandbill3[/QUOTE]

I haven't looked there yet!  I was at Flick Park and Gallery Park in Glenview yesterday and there wasn't much...

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Let me know if you find a place that does! We are having ours on Saturday as well. The only pretty colors I've seen are in my neighborhood and I don't want to have pictures of houses! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards