Illinois-Chicago
Options

Need hair & make-up stylist in Zion.

I live in the Chicago area, but am getting married in Zion. It's an hour away.

Does anyone know of any good Hair Stylist and Make-up stylist? Also photographers?

I've never been in a wedding party before, and now that I'm a bride, I'm really confused at how things work. I'm getting married at a Resort there and staying there the night before the wedding.

How do get a Hair & Make-Up stylist to come to your hotel? Is it easier to go there? Since I'm staying the night it would be so much easier to have the stylist come to the resort the morning of the wedding. How do you find ones that come to your hotel room? Is there a list of salons that have that option? Do many of them do that? How much extra does it cost? Thanks Knotties!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need hair & make-up stylist in Zion.

• Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I booked Sunshine Myatt for the lady's makeup. She does come out to you, and has very reasonable prices. She's highly trained too, so I was totally comfortable booking with her. She works at a salon, but has her own makeup business.

Regarding hair, she can definitely help you out there. We were married on Friday and I had a total hair emergency. My orginal stylist totally screwed up my hair and I hated it. She called one of her coworkers/friends to come over to redo my hair. She was there in 10 minutes and my hair was redone 30 minutes later.

Check out her website.....    sunshinemakeup.com   (no www.)

When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards