Illinois-Chicago

Jeff Sandler Orchestra

Does anyone have any experience with this band? I tried searching our boards already and all I can find is reviews by Cirrus319 (which is a very promising review - but I'm just hoping for a second opinion). Has anyone else used them or been to a wedding they've played at?

Re: Jeff Sandler Orchestra

• edited December 2011
    We were considering using them for our wedding.  We went to another wedding they were playing to scout them out.  They are very good musicians, but didn't really interact with the guests at all.  We went with another band that was better at getting people on the dance floor and into the spirit.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't, but if they don't work out for you, we love High Society Orchestra!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, yes.  Forgot to add that Orchestra 33 is the group we booked.  We saw them play and are very excited to have them at our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    We had a great band for our wedding.  and the cost was alot less then most of the bands that people talk about on here.  I just heard they have a sub drummer and he is from blue man group.
  • edited December 2011
    My niece used Spoken Four and opted for the extra female single.  The wedding was in August and people are still talking about it.  The band made the difference - they were awesome and the dance floor was packed the whole night.  I highly recommend them if you want a real PARTY!

You can also check out Gentlemen of Leisure.
  • rombacjarombacja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I reallyl appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards