Illinois-Chicago

Shoot the bride - video delivery

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone who used Jeff from Shoot the Bride tell me how long it took to get your completed video?  I'm still waiing and just wondering how long it took for others.

Thanks!

Re: Shoot the bride - video delivery

• edited December 2011
    My wedding was July 3rd and we have not received our video. He emailed me the end of August to let me know that he had one or two videos to finish ahead of mine.
  • edited December 2011
    Ladies,
    Reference your contract to see when video delivery was promised.

Mine said 3 weeks. Please don't sit on it. Let him know you have a signed contract and enough is enough. JULY???? to almost October??? Unacceptable. He has been paid and cashed the check. You want the final product.

I am still not 3 weeks out, but plan on being a squeely wheel .....

His business will be drying up if his business practices don't improve.
  • edited December 2011
    I am at 5 weeks and I emailed him to check in last week (he said 4-6 weeks in my contract), he told me that mine was up to be worked on last week.  If I don't hear from in by the end of this week I will be upset.

ETA-  Mine was also ceremony only, so it shouldn't be so hard.
    Married!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the responses ladies. I've been waiting since May and I guess I'm not the only one.  Please let me know if any of you receive your videos soon.  I'd like to hear how long the total delivery time takes. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, you have been waiting since May?  Have you called and emailed?  I would be really upset if I were you.  The only reason I got video in the first place was to give my grandparents a copy of the DVD because they couldn't travel to the wedding.  

Married!!
  • edited December 2011

Hi Alexilse,

Unfortunately, Jeff had a personal emergency and had to leave the country for a month so that delayed our video.  We completely understand and don't want to bash him online, but are upset that in the month since he has been back we have not received it. I know that he must be backed up, as I can see a lot of ladies on here have used him, but we are starting to get to the end of our rope.

If anyone has ever received their video I would love to hear how long it took! 

Alison

• edited December 2011
    I dont blame you for the frustration arheitner... keep us posted!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_shoot-bride-video-delivery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:6d270b3f-9362-400c-ac24-56f2f7023418Post:eba1a2c9-054a-4896-9d8f-1f19e3235177">Re: Shoot the bride - video delivery</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Alexilse, Unfortunately, Jeff had a personal emergency and had to leave the country for a month so that delayed our video.  We completely understand and don't want to bash him online, but are upset that in the month since he has been back we have not received it. I know that he must be backed up, as I can see a lot of ladies on here have used him, but we are starting to get to the end of our rope. If anyone has ever received their video I would love to hear how long it took!  Alison
    Posted by arheitner[/QUOTE]

<div>I definitely don't want to bash him, at our wedding he was great to work with.  I am just looking forward to seeing the video.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I'd also like to hear how long it has been for other brides.</div><div>
    </div><div>Keep us posted!</div>
    Married!!
  • edited December 2011
    it's nice to see classy responses from all of you ladies, considering. way to go!!!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Alison - I PM'd you

• edited December 2011
    jbll326 - I just PM'd you back
  • edited December 2011

Hi Ladies,
    Jeff showed up on time at our wedding and shot video all day. He was delightful to work with and I certainly do not want to bash him or have my posts viewed as bashing.

I have communicated with him since our wedding by email and he returned it immediately. We, as others are just in the waiting mode now.

They day goes by so fast, I'm sure it's a delight to see the video especially of the ceremony. That is what I am most looking forward to.

• edited December 2011

We have also have been waiting for our video from May.  I did hear from him about a month and half ago saying he would have the highlight done by mid Sept.  Well thats been a month and nothing.  Have been emailing and calling .  No response.  I am getting very upset.   I think on the contact he had his home address . I  want to go there and get it myself :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards