Ohio-Columbus

Caterer Recommendation

My fiance and were having a really difficult time finding a caterer that was reasonable, willing to work within our budget, but who also prepared good food.  I happened upon Tufo's To Go in my search for a caterer.  We met with the owner, Steve, months ago and decided without tasting his food that we were going to go with the company. On Friday, Steve personalyl delivered (to our home) all of the food we were considering for the wedding FREE OF CHARGE.  Not only was the food AMAZING, but I found it so endearing that the owner was the one actually delivering the food.  The website tufostogo.com doesn't look like much, but I'm telling you, fantastic food and phenomenal service.  Just wanted to pass that along for anyone still looking for a caterer! 

Re: Caterer Recommendation

• CLECyclistCLECyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Thank you! I have bookmarked them. FI and I think they're definitely worth checking out! What a find!

TTC since October 2011.
    DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
    Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
    HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
    Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
    Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
    Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
    CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
    CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
    Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards