Illinois-Chicago

For Sale

Hello ladies!

I am in the process of writing vendor reviews (okay, I am not but I will soon) but my parents are bugging me to get this stuff out of their garage. If my request seems too high, please feel free to make me an offer because I got a lot of these things used and don't want to store them.

200 ft aisle runner- $50
Our aisle runner didn't get laid down for some reason so it is brand new. This is the price I paid for it. Its white and has hearts.

24 square mirrors- $20
I got these from another knottie. They are mirror tiles but they worked perfectly.

15 circle mirrors- $15
A friend gave me her centerpieces after her wedding

24 hurricane vases- $200
I got these off a girl on Craigslist. I will give you the pillar candles for free with this (they have been used twice but they are barely burned). The bottom she gave me is like a glass candle plate, which I did not use but you can have them. Here is a picture:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/S6Y9hBDdws3ztitlNNUx5g?feat=directlink

15 milk jug (I think thats the name) glass vases- $120
These are from my friend. They are glass and do have a bottom. They also have pillar candles that I will include with this price.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/j1obTrYBoMHL6ZQCPxFGeg?feat=directlink

Green glass beads- Free with purchase
My friend gave me the green glass beads (like the kind that go in fish tanks I think) with her centerpieces but I did not use them. Free to anyone who buys something.

Bridal Magazines- Free with purchase or Free with pick up in Aurora
I got a years subscription to Brides and they are still sending me the magazine for some reason. Most of the subscriptions are in perfect condition since I did not have time in the last few months to read them.

Please email all inquiries to brenerrohterwedding@gmail.com. Also, pick up location is negotiable as DH isn't working right now and really wants to get this stuff out of the house.

Thanks ladies!
Anniversary image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards