Illinois-Chicago
Options

Brunch Wedding

We are exploring a possibility of small (under 100 people) brunch wedding in Chicago or  suburbs. We love breakfast/brunch food, plus we are hoping to keep the cost down. I have searched restaurants, park districts, galleries, etc., but having a difficulty finding a place.

I think a restaurant would be the easiest way to go, but it's not so easy to find the venue that offers a delicious breakfast menu at reasonable price! 

If you have any suggestions or experiences to share, I would love to hear.

Thank you!

Re: Brunch Wedding

• Options
    Winberies has an amazing brunch at an incredibly affordable price.  It has the traditional breakfast foods, omelet stations, waffle stations, some of the luncheon/carving foods, and a dessert/sweets table, including a chocolate fountain.  I have only been to the Buffalo Grove location, but there is one in Oak Park as well.

The Seasons of Long Grove also does weddings and puts on a great bruncheon buffet...

Millrose Brewery in Barrington also has private rooms and offers brunch.  More recent reviews seem to indicate a decline, but I have not been there in a year or so.  It may be worth a look.....

• Options
    I went to a brunch wedding at Trattoria 225 in Oak Park. The location was nice, and the food great. I'm not sure how many people were there though...maybe 75-80? Good luck!

www.trattoria225.com/

• Options
    Thank you,mobkaz and shuttergirl0304!! So helpful! I'll look into these sites.
  • Options
    We are having a brunch wedding at restaurant zed 451. It is amazing! More affordable than a dinner, but an amazing dining experience! Think Brazilian steakhouse where lots of options are passed table side and all you can eat for the price. We are having our ceremony on their rooftop. You should definitely check if out
  • Options
    I TOO am interested in having a brunch wedding at zed 451, awaiting to hear back from their events department. How many people are you planning to have and aprx what is the price range, I don't want to break the bank!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards