Illinois-Chicago
Options

Anyone know of or selling TULLE?

Hi everyone! I have been looking up prices for whitle tulle, and so far I have not been able to find a reasonable price. I've seen some fabric stores charging $70 for 54" wide for 40 ft of it. I need about 5 rolls of that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Anyone know of or selling TULLE?

• Options
    Have you looked at Vogue Fabrics on Roosevelt Rd in the city?  They have some good pricing on bulk fabric although I'm not sure how that compares to what your pricing.

Essentially your pricing is $5.25/yrd (40ft/3ft = 13.3 yards; $70/13.3 = $5.25/yard).  Joanne sells their tulle, depending on how nice, btwn $2 and $5/yard.

In my hometown Walmart sold tulle for $0.99/yard.  I don't got to Walmart in the city, so I'm not sure if they still carry tulle, but it may be worth a phone call!

Definitely look around! 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_anyone-know-of-or-selling-tulle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:8bf70286-2c2e-41d0-ad4d-0a8a89f013dfPost:78233987-f095-4011-acbc-197359910760">Anyone know of or selling TULLE?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I have been looking up prices for whitle tulle, and so far I have not been able to find a reasonable price. I've seen some fabric stores charging $70 for 54" wide for 40 ft of it. I need about 5 rolls of that. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Posted by mal1984[/QUOTE]

i just saw it on dollar trees website. it may not be super high quality, but if you are just using it one time to decorate it should work. its in their wedding/bridal section, under the party planning tab.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards