Illinois-Chicago

Anyone find a good photographer around $800?

We have a very limited budget of around $800, has anyone else on a low budget found someone (good) for around this price??
I'm in the NW burbs, not in the city. 
Would appreciate any recommendations or referrals. 
Thanks ladies!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone find a good photographer around $800?

• edited December 2011
    I think Jolie images (? on name) has packages in that range.  Might want to check them out?
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Gibson824Gibson824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Eivan Photography and their packages are very flexible.
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_anyone-good-photographer-around-800?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:8d3a3103-f07c-4db0-b8d8-e8bfc143c350Post:3ce7b1db-ac87-4811-bd2c-4aa5a3c8956f">Re: Anyone find a good photographer around $800?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Jolie images (? on name) has packages in that range.  Might want to check them out?
    Posted by aperitisa[/QUOTE]

This! :)

Or, check with a student photographer
  • edited December 2011
    Does anyone know how to actually go about finding a student photographer??  Do I write to the college??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think you contact various colleges. Maybe COD or Ben have photography majors.
  • edited December 2011
    Google Dazzle Me Photography, they are talented and I believe good package pricing. They did my engagement photos:
    Here's some examples, HTH ...

• edited December 2011
    Just contact the communications or photography professors, they can recommend or check with their students
  • edited December 2011

You should also check out Bob Srygler's Precious Moment's photography in New Lennox. He travels and is really good!

• MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post something on Craigslist and Wedding Bee...you can get someone who's wanting to break into the business to do your wedding for cheap!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks to everyone for your suggestions!!!! 
    I was seriously getting frustrated and thinking we were going to have to double our budget to find something, and now I feel like we have a ton to choose from!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards