Illinois-Chicago
Options

I had my first wedding nightmare last night!

lol

we forgot to tell the photographer to come early to take getting ready/first look shots and, even worse, the hotel put our reception in the wrong ballroom.  instead of being a big room, it was an L-shaped room, and they put the DJ in at the very top, but the dance floor at the very bottom.  they didn't have enough time to set up the room, so none of the tables had any linens on them!  lol  

i guess this means we're getting close!

or that i have a lot of wedding work to do this weekend!  

Re: I had my first wedding nightmare last night!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AHHHHHHH the weddingmares.

As things get closer and all taken care of they should subside. I only had a few but they were doozies. Mine subsided as we got things done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that would be scary!!! I have had a few, but not as bad as yours. The good thing is you wake up and know it was a dream:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Everytime FI and I have a little fight or argument, I have a weddign nightmare....and it's always that I have no dress and everyone is there and I'm just sobbing like a sissy.

Without fail, every time.

image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The same happened to me. The hubby and I just don't argue much, but got into a HUGE disagreement the night we went to book the RD venue. He told the guy at the venue (in jest) he may not show.

That night I had a weddingmare that he didn't show for the wedding, we waited hours for him, everyone was there... and when I found him he was in the bathroom with a naked girl..... it goes on from there, she said she comes to the house to F--K him every week.
    I scratched his bare back with both hands and fell into a hump on the floor sobbing, and saying this was supposed to be my wedding day...... horrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ah yes! mine started a few weeks ago...i think i might start writing them down.

Glad to hear i'm not the only crazy one. 6 weeks to go we'll see how much worse they get! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards