Illinois-Chicago

boudoir pictures?

i'm contemplating having boudoir pictures taken to give as a present to my fiance on our wedding day. has anyone taken them? i'm looking for recs in the northwest suburban area, but anywhere in chicagoland would be fine too.

thanks!
Happily married since 9/1/2012!
The Whimsical Wifey

Re: boudoir pictures?

• aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kathleen Thame! She just had two marathons, but check her facebook page for her next one.  She gives a discount to Chicago Knotties.  I know a lot of other photographers do them too, but not sure how much they are.
  • edited December 2011
    I just had mine done with Kathleen Thame on Nov. 12th.  I loved her!  She made me feel so comfortable...it just felt like you were hanging out with a good girl friend.  The hair/makeup lady she uses is incredible as well!  I had never seen myself look that glamorous before.  I can't wait to get the pictures back...I'm sure she will have done a fantastic job!
  • ARJ6511ARJ6511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also did mine with Kathleen Thame. She was amazing!!! My photo book turned out amazing and she is so reasonably priced and wonderful to work with. If I ever do them again in the future, I will book with her again. 
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Another for K. Thame!  She was awesome; she offered me a drink as soon as I walked in to calm my nerves.  I had Sara (booked by Kate) do hair and makeup and it turned out gorgeous.  Kate made me feel super comfortable, just like we were girlfriends chatting (who happened to be taking scandulous pics, lol).  Definitely consider her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards