Illinois-Chicago

We have two brides this week!

Amberr and Devi126:

How are you ladies feeling?! What is left to work on?

Re: We have two brides this week!

• So close to done.  I've checked out of work in order to finish it, but I'm now down to place cards, wrapping the BP gifts and writing out their thank you cards, and packing everything up. . .and tanning, mani/pedi, but I don't count those :)
  • Also, I love, love, love your timeline and shamelessly made a very similar one.
  • Whew, that sounds pretty relaxing!

And thanks! I mimmicked mine off one I found here, so no shame!  Enjoy your big day!!!
  • Congrats ladies! Amberr if I recall, you are getting married at the same place we are, you will have to let me know how everything is! Hope everything goes smoothly :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats to you both!!! =)
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats and good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_we-have-two-brides-this-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:9bddf286-9366-497e-a412-f57df07bfb1ePost:29f5661c-8cae-421e-aa8c-7990d2f9a193">Re: We have two brides this week!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats ladies! Amberr if I recall, you are getting married at the same place we are, you will have to let me know how everything is! Hope everything goes smoothly :)
    Posted by LawyerLover810[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, I think so.  I hope to get my vendor reviews up this week and if there's anything else you want to know let me know.  I was SO HAPPY with all my vendors.  It was such a fantastic day.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards