Illinois-Chicago

Naperville Trolley

Has anyone used Naperville Trolley before, or heard about others' experience? I want to do something different so we're considering that. On the other hand, I'm not sure if an open trolley is the best idea for a Sept. wedding.

Re: Naperville Trolley

• TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

Well, we are using Naperville Trolley for our December wedding, so I don't think a trolley for a September wedding is so crazy. :-)

The trolley we will have is enclosed, with heat.  My mom has actually used Naperville Trolley a number of times to take friends on tours of area Christmas lights and it's always been a huge hit.  She has always had a great experience with them!

Good luck!  Where is your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow, that sounds so cool with the Christmas lights. I had no idea they had enclosed trolleys, but I guess thinking about it, they would need something to stay in business during the winter! Thanks!

We are having the ceremony at a church in Darien and the reception at the Naperville Country Club. What about you?
  • TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ceremony is at a church in Naperville and the reception is at Arrowhead in Wheaton.  I saw your post about the NCC and was wondering what you thought of it.  I've always driven by it but never been in!

Anyway, hope your planning is going well! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards