Illinois-Chicago

Closed venue- monefiori

Montefiori in Lemont was where my wedding was supposed to be held.  I just received a letter on Monday stating that they were going out of business.  Does anyone know anything about this or has anyone experienced something similiar?  My wedding is in May and I have a lot to do now!!

Re: Closed venue- monefiori

• edited December 2011
    That sucks.

FIrst, I would call the venue and see if this is real and then about getting your deposit back. Then I would start calling other venues and see if they are available for your date.

Someone else went through this over the summer though I don't remember who.
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    I just googled to see if any news about it. Didn't see anything but the three numbers posted on google are all disconnected. I'd go there asap! Good luck. I looked there and it was beautiful. Cd and Me in Frankfort has a similar vibe, outside white tent?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear about this! I just googled their website and the links aren't taking me anywhere! What about Narnia Estate, also in Lemont?
  • Not sure if you've have luck with anything yet or if you've seen it on the news but the cuneo gardens is helping Montefiori brides.
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards