Ohio-Columbus

Engagement Pictures

My fiance and I need a place for our engagement pictures.  I have heard suggestions for Franklin Park Conservatory, Creekside, and North Bank Park.  We are looking for a place that in an hour looks like we went to a bunch of places instead of one.  We will be taking them in the end of May early June.  Please help!

Re: Engagement Pictures

• sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Short North and Goodale Park. You can get some great ones down by the Cap, in alleys on fire escapes, in the park by the water, on benches, etc etc. lots down in the short north.
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• loislane906loislane906 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We went to Mirror Lake and the Oval. There are lots of really nice trees around Mirror Lake and our photographer was able to capture lots of different poses and ideas without a lot of effort. Also, the Oval and South Oval are nice or you can use Browning Ampitheater and get lots of different looks. If you waited until the second week of June, you probably wouldn't have to worry about students either.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours in the Short North, Victorian Village, and North Bank Park. All three are right against each other, so you can easily fit many different backgrounds and locations in an hour. We live in German Village, and there's a lot of beautiful locations in one little area here, including parks, restaurants, boutiques and historic homes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards