Illinois-Chicago
Options

Newly engaged

Hi everyone I 'm newly engaged and live in Illinois, my fiance just asked me last month to marry him.  We are planning our wedding for next year.  Are there any newly engaged women on here I can talk with.  Its just the beginning but we are so serious, we have done a lot of the important stuff already.  P.S. I'm really good with advice if anyone needs it.

Re: Newly engaged

• Options
    princessczprincesscz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  I'm already married, but there are plenty of newer engaged women on this board.  This local is really helpful!  What important stuff have you accomplished already?  When are you getting married?
  • Options
    barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know the month your getting married?  Your club board would be the best place for you to go to talk with newly engaged people.  Congrats!   And I'm around Chicago, too!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to you!!! You will find these boards and the ladies tremendously helpful!!!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am relatively newly engaged... we got engaged back in March!  Welcome to board!
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to our board! I hope you'll find a ton of helpful and friendly words from our group here.

I hope you find planning fun and stress free! =)
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    platinumkateplatinumkate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Its a great board and many of us still pop on every once in while even after we've gotten married. Your club board will keep you on track for what you need to be planning schedule wise. Here, you can ask about venues, caterers, budgets and so on. It was so helpful for me and I hope we all can be equally as helpful to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards