Illinois-Chicago
Options

HORRIBLE LIMO COMPANY BRIDES BEWARE

http://limousine-chicago-illinois.com/
773-653-5466

If I could give this business zero stars I would! Our wedding went off without a hitch except for our limo service.  We booked our limo with the above company several months before our wedding.  About a month prior we called to confirm that we still had the correct limo/party bus also reconfirming all of the drop off and pick up points we needed for the bride, groom, and bridal party.  The company told us we could call the day prior to our event to get the drivers phone number in case of an emergency, we also reconfirm all drop off and pick ups again.  We called and they said they now would not know that information until the day of.  The day of our wedding came and the limo was 25mins late to pick up the groom, father of the groom, and attendants.  Not only was the limo late he self admitted that he did not have directions! REALLY we confirmed multiple times with them all drop off and pick up times and locations! The Driver then drove all the guys to the church but could not fit the party bus under a viaduct and the Groom and attendants had to walk 4 BLOCK! Side note the father of the groom has a heart condition! My brother, a groomsmen, then had to ride with the limo to come pick up all the girls because still no directions! When I called the company to complain they blamed us! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND! WORST VENDOR WE USED!

This review was also put on Yelp!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards