Illinois-Chicago

FS: Never Worn Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress. Decided to wear a different Maggie for day-of.

I'm selling my Maggie Sottero Ericka. I decided to wear a pink dress on my wedding day instead, that is why some of the pictures are showing me wearing the sample. The sample is the same exact size and color as the one for sale. 

Gorgeous a-line gown with corset closure. This style features a vertically pleated bust-line with a satin band empire accent. Embellished lace motifs ornament the bodice, while Soft Shimmer Satin is pleated and draped throughout the A-line skirt.

Color is Diamond White. Diamond White is shown in the cropped pictures, NOT in the stock pictures. Dress in cropped photos is a sample from a salon that I tried on and not the actual gown, but is the same style and manufacturer as the actual gown. Actual gown has never been tried on but was ordered from the manufacturer directly by the salon. To show the actual gown, pictures of it are included here including the certificate and tag and a few others without a model. 

Gown is size 16. The dress has a corset and can fit anywhere from sizes 10 - 18. Sweetheart neckline. This gown has only been owned by me. 

This dress has never been used or taken out of the dress bag. It includes a certificate of authenticity and still has original tags on it. I pay shipping unless gown is purchased from overseas. No returns. Thank you for looking! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! catherinefanelli@yahoo.com

Asking $600 OBO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards