Illinois-Chicago
Options

Rehearsal Dinner recs needed!

Looking for a rehersal dinner place for about 50.  I would really prefer it to have an all inclusive drink package cause I dont want a surprise at the end of the night.  Also prefer a private room.

Can be anywhere in the city up to Waukeegan, west to Schaumburg and south to Oakbrook 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner recs needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at the Signature Room in the Hancock Tower downtown.  They have awesome packages that include dinner/drinks/appetizers.  So far they have been great to work with!
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Wildfire in Lincolnshire and it was phenomenal!  There is one out in Schaumburg as well.  Maggiano's and Biaggi's both offer packages as well. 
  • Options
    jg2eajg2ea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're also doing it at Wildfire (Chicago). Their dining package and customer service are excellent.

The package w/o alcohol is $43/pp and there are different sized rooms. The food/bev minimum ranges but for a room for 50-60 it is $3200
  • Options
    fashionxfashionx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Bucca di Beppo in Lombard (near Oak Brook). They have party rooms and serve great food family style so you can have a few options. I'm really excited about it. :)
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • Options
    JennBrynnJennBrynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Emmett's Ale House in Palatine and we loved it.  The food was well above average and there are drink packages to choose from (we just kept open a tab because we knew not everyone was going to drink alcohol).  The room we chose had a huge bar and overlooked where they brew the beer.  The room was completely private in a downstairs area where there is no regular restaurant seating. 
  • Options
    lmg1115lmg1115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our RD at Wildfire in Chicago. It was awesome - we had passed appetizers, salads, 2 different entrees, sides, and 2 different desserts. They give you SO MUCH FOOD. .It was really good food too!

We also had an open bar, which was very much enjoyed by our guests. We had ours in the room that had a private bar in it - awesome!
  • Options
    ARJ6511ARJ6511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at the Palm in the Swissotel. It was fantastic!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards