Illinois-Chicago

Dress Shopping West Suburbs

Hi Ladies!! I am getting married in October and would like to start looking for my dress! Where have you had luck finding a dress? Any places to avoid?

Re: Dress Shopping West Suburbs

• I found my dress at Jasmine in Lombard. It was a great experience and they have a runway you can walk! Got my dress for a really great price too! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my dress from Bella Bianca in Oak Brook.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went to Wolsfelt's in Aurora and LOVED it.
  • I absolutely loved the Crystal Bride in Geneva. It's a bit of a drive, but completely worth it!
    Vacation
  • Yes, you can get everything you need at Jasmine if you want to. I just got my dress there and told them I had everything else lined up so they wouldn't pressure me into any of their other services.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you for the tip on Jasmine.  I was afraid they would be pushy! They will be added to my list!
  • Crystal brides was great, the dress by nicole in wheaton was great, vip in elmhurst also great!!! I ended up buying from volles bridal in lake zurich. I did not like jasmine in lombard at all!!!!!! Good luck!
  • I ended up getting mine at Bella Bridal in St Charles.  I thought they had a great selection of dresses and really like who I have been working with.  I also liked The Dress by Nicole and Bella Bianca.  Jasmine has a ton of dresses too. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards