Illinois-Chicago

Vendor Review: Just Ducky Wedding Coordinator

We got married on June 8th. All of our vendors were amazing, and I will be posting more vendor reviews in the coming week. I wanted to start with this one since Barb went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. 

Just Ducky Events – A++++++

I don’t even know where to begin. Barb was absolutely fabulous. I would hire her one hundred times over. To begin with she answers emails incredibly quickly. She offered great insight and gave me a few recommendations for great vendors. She met with my fiancé and I a few weeks before our wedding to go over the details we wanted for our day. There were things I hadn’t even thought of that she had covered and told us not to worry about. Barb even offered to come to our rehearsal if it would help us. She went above and beyond numerous times. In less than a week she had gotten us a timeline for our day and totally calmed all my nerves. On the day of my wedding she arrived at the hotel around 12 while we were getting ready and picked up a few last things. She was there to greet us at the Arboretum when we arrived and got us settled in the brides room. We were doing a first look and she guided us on our way to that. When we arrived back after pictures I couldn’t believe how much she had already set up. She set everything up EXACTLY how we wanted. It looked unbelievable. I don’t know how she managed to be everywhere at once, but she seemed to continue setting things up and also guide us to the ceremony and down the aisle. She was right there after the ceremony, took my shoes from me, and got us all set up for the receiving line. I can’t even imagine all the things she took care of that I didn’t even know about. As the evening ended she packed up all the gifts in our car, had all the centerpieces put into our parents car, and made sure all our vendors were paid. We were exhausted and it was so nice to be able to walk out and know Barb had taken care of everything. If you are looking for a coordinator, contact Barb! http://www.justduckyevents.com/

Re: Vendor Review: Just Ducky Wedding Coordinator

• I just contacted Barb. I can say that you referred me. PM me your name and I will see if you can  get the $25 Amazon gift card :)
  • I am so very happy to read this review!! We have Barb booked as our DOC for our September wedding. We haven't met in person yet, but she's been great and responsive via email.

Thanks for the review!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards