Illinois-Chicago

Videographer Chicago - Well Spun vs. Orange

I'm currently trying to decide between the two to shoot a July wedding.  Any thoughts are appreciated. 

Re: Videographer Chicago - Well Spun vs. Orange

• MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go wtih Well Spun. They work really well with the other vendors, Orange doesn't really take into account the shots your photographer needs (I've heard this from photographers!).
    Plus Well Spuns' work is a much better quality than Orange.
  • edited December 2011
    MrsPaps, I'm curious why you say he doesn't take the photographers shots into account when he's filming?!?! You're going on hearsay, second-hand information, which to me, isn't something you should speak on, since you do not have personal working experience with Orange.

esinger1234 - you will NOT go wrong with Orange! I used him for my June wedding and he was absolutely FABULOUS! His work is top-notch, his customer service is OUT OF THIS WORLD, his eye for detail is amazing, and on the wedding day, he gets there and you barely know he's around. He gets to work w/ZERO interruption to your day. I would and HAVE recommended Orange over and over again and I have NEVER, EVER heard a bride who has used him, speak negatively about his company, his work or his working relationships with other photographers!  My photographer and Orange were seamless together!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • edited December 2011

I highly recommend Orange Video - JJ Kim and his team are awesome!  I don't know where MrsPaps is getting her information from, but my photographer and JJ worked really well together.  There was definitely talk about shots they wanted to do and they worked it well.  They were not intrusive to each other.  Orange does great work, and we loved our wedding video!  You can't go wrong!

• natallonnatallon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i will chime in as well on this discussion to say that i LOVED working with the orange wedding films team for our wedding in may -- they did an AMAZING job, and worked beautifully together with our photographer, dean thorsen of thorsen photography.  we were extremely picky in what style and quality we went for when selecting a videographer, and decided to go with orange based on the incredible examples of their work and thus far, JJ has only managed to surpass our expectations :)  you can view our trailer to see for yourself:
    http://orangevp.blogspot.com/2010/06/natalie-allon-wedding-fillm-trailer.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards