Illinois-Chicago

Day of Coordinator

Hey Ladies!  2 questions: 1) Can anyone recommend of Day of Coordinator? and 2) what is the going rate for this type of service?

As I get closer to the wedding I am starting to think that having a DOC will be very beneficial.  Do you girls think so?  Did anyone have one that wasn't really worth it?  TIA!

Re: Day of Coordinator

• MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can rec mine: Amanda at LaDi Events. She is totally worth the money!!! Even though she's just a DOC for our July wedding, she's helped up secure a hotel block and has been accessible via email throughout our entire planning.
    DOCs can cost anywhere from $550 to $1500
  • lynnmh1lynnmh1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend the DOC that we used.  We used Cori at Ashford Events.  I debated for a long time on deciding if we really needed one, and have to say it was one of the best decisions we made for the day.  She was $400/day when we booked her for our wedding in April this year, her but I think her rates have gone up sightly.  I highly recommend her, she was invaluable to our day.
  • mbuhpathimbuhpathi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy Vaught from Vaught Events!
  • pajarito81pajarito81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristin Cavarretta at Sweet Pea Wedding Studio. Reasonably priced. I just wrote a review about her on one of my latest posts for my vendor recs recently. I think we paid like $500 or so for DOC and she had an assistant and helped me out a few weeks leading up until the wedding and did an amazing job. She's on FB too under sweetpeaweddingstudio

www.sweetpeaweddingstudio.com
    Mrs. F 9-18-10
  • elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blissful Events. They are less than $500!!

www.blissfuleventsllc.com
  • edited December 2011
    My DOC was worth her weight in gold. Absolutely worth it and her pricing is VERY REASONABLE, and she rocks.

www.weddingsbykarolina.com
    Karolina Warren is her name.

(Wedding pic of me and my son walking me down the aisle under the rates page)
  • barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGPM!!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the rec for Karolina Warren.  HIGHLY recommend her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely definitely Shannon Gail (www.shannongail.com). I met with a few planners though so let me know if you want feedback on all of them and why I picked Shannon! You'll love her - totally affordable, young, and saved my sanity! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards