Illinois-Chicago

Recommend great florists in the Northwest suburbs!

I'm having trouble finding more florists to check out that aren't actually in the city.  Any suggestions ladies?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
269 Invited image RSVP Date: April 28th
191 Ready to Party! image
77 Missing Out image
2 Making Me Crazy! image

Re: Recommend great florists in the Northwest suburbs!

• edited December 2011
    Mine's out in Rockford, but she is absolutely phenomenal-check her out, she's got great prices and does amazing work.

Her website is http://balloonsandflowersbyhaley.com. There's not a lot of stuff on her website, but schedule a consultation with her, she's just awesome.

If you're looking for someone a little closer to the area, check out Flowers by Victoria.
    flowersbyvictoria.com

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I would HIGHLY recommend Kim Dunlap of Kimberose Flowers.  She will work within any budget.  She is professional, talented, quick to communicate, and truly listens to you insofar as what you like, don't like, and can afford.  She is based in the McHenry County area, but will come to you and/or your venue.  I can't say enough good things about her!

My daughter wanted to do a few "different" things and Kim could not wait to "think out of the box" and was eager for a new challenge.  She exceeded our expectations.

http://www.kimberose.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimberose/125134594316 If her Facebook link works for you, we are the June 11 flowers, or look for the pictures uploaded on June 13th by my daughter.
  • TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Town and Country Gardens.  We have only been to the Geneva location, but they also have a location in Elgin.  Obviously I can't give a review on their finished product, but I've been very happy with them so far.  We're working with Jamie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Vicky of Flowers by Victoria. www.flowersbyvictoria.com

She's incredibly talented and unbelievably affordable.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Kio Kreations. Owner is Kristen Janes and she's worked almost every venue in the city and suburbs. Her work is outstanding! I loved what she did for our wedding. She has thousands of pics in every color scheme on her website gallery. check her out! www.kiokreations.com
    Kristen Rocks!
    Bridesmaids bouquets, my colors were the jewel tones, these flowers were fabulous.

My bouquest was large and lush, I loved it!!! She placed pears in the flowers and wraped with satin with jewels of our initials on the handle.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with thealphabride - we are using Kio Kreations as well! I love her work and her prices were reasonable. She has a studio in Naperville now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!  I will check these out but I am in the Palatine/Arlington Heights/Barrington area.  Doesn't seem like there is that big of a selection around here. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    269 Invited image RSVP Date: April 28th
    191 Ready to Party! image
    77 Missing Out image
    2 Making Me Crazy! image
  • edited December 2011
    Blooming Creations is in Bartlett.  Kim is the owner and works out of her home.  She will meet you anywhere so you wouldn't have to drive to Bartlett.  She does great work and is very affordable.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    second town and country. they delivered to my deerfield wedding no problem
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • daizee32daizee32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Kinsch Florist in Palatine.  My sister used them for her wedding last summer and they were great to work with. They have also been our "family florist" meaning my whole family has used them for ages for everything. Hope that helps! 
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards