Illinois-Chicago

s/o boudior

For those of you who have done it:

-How many outfits did you have?
-Care to share any...
-Did you do "serious" faces?  I cannot keep a straight face and feel like my mouth/jaw looks deformed when I make one
-Any inspiration pics to share?

Re: s/o boudior

• edited December 2011
    I had three different outifits. I did make some serious faces, but if you know that doesn't work for you then don't do it. I feel like the photographer will help you pose. Don't worry about it! Just have fun :)
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I had like 4 or 5 different outfits, and brought a couple more options just in case. I did do some serious looks, but I know what you mean about feeling awkward doing it!! The glass of champage I had before helped :-). If you want, I can e-mail you a couple of examples of mine.
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_boudior?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:db045587-8925-428b-ba38-60a8ba672d6dPost:88d358fb-f9a2-4bc4-b9c5-58f636f7b9f4">Re: s/o boudior</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I had like 4 or 5 different outfits, and brought a couple more options just in case. I did do some serious looks, but I know what you mean about feeling awkward doing it!! The glass of champage I had before helped :-). If you want, I can e-mail you a couple of examples of mine.
    Posted by Bimbi284[/QUOTE]

Haha, good point!  I knew you worked with Kate and did them.  I'll PM you my email and appreciate whatever you're willing to share!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards