Illinois-Chicago

Polish American Music Help!

Hello!

I am getting married next summer, and I'm having a real hard time finding music for my wedding. I am Polish and my finance is American. I'm trying to find a band that has a good balance of both Polish and American music.

The thing is, most Polish "bands" are a singer, a guitarist, and a keyboardist. I do NOT want a Polish band like that. I'm looking for a real band that has all the musical instrument a real band would have. Does anyone know of a Polish band like this?

Or, if anyone has a good Polish/American D.J. they could recommend, that would be really helpful as well!

Thanks!

Re: Polish American Music Help!

• My friend had a Polish/American wedding in Chicago three years ago, and their DJ played a good mix of both music. Will see if she can send me their contact info.

(It was also one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to, and I'm sure it had nothing to do with the bottles of vodka on every table! ;) )
  • Awesome! That would be really helpful. And its good to know that people had a good time with a dj. Sometimes I feel a little pressured to have a live band, but I just want the guests to have fun! :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_polish-american-music-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:dc1524b9-52ff-4c58-b783-c6a82c31ddc6Post:248f3e10-86b0-4054-87a5-ba5e8f673df8">Re: Polish American Music Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My friend had a Polish/American wedding in Chicago three years ago, and their DJ played a good mix of both music. Will see if she can send me their contact info. (It was also one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to, and I'm sure it had nothing to do with the bottles of vodka on every table! ;) )
    Posted by tracey525[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_polish-american-music-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:dc1524b9-52ff-4c58-b783-c6a82c31ddc6Post:248f3e10-86b0-4054-87a5-ba5e8f673df8">Re: Polish American Music Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My friend had a Polish/American wedding in Chicago three years ago, and their DJ played a good mix of both music. Will see if she can send me their contact info. (It was also one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to, and I'm sure it had nothing to do with the bottles of vodka on every table! ;) )
    Posted by tracey525[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi,</div><div>
    </div><div>I am curious if you found an answer to your music/dj search.  My fiance and I are also looking for a Polish/American dj for our wedding.  I was wondering if your serach was successful.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards