Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews 1

We got married July 11 and had an amazing day (minus the rain)!  The reviews of course have always been helpful, so here are mine.  I'm very detailed, so I apologize if they get long!Wendy's Bridal, Dublin - BI loved my dress and visited Wendy's a few times during the process.  The were always nice and professional, but I waited an hour after my appointment time once because they were behind and my consultant wasn't the friendliest person to deal with.  My dress came in correct and on time.Blagoj (Bill) Panovski, Gahanna - AI had my dress hemmed and steamed by Bill, who works out of his home.  He and his family were very nice and professional. I had to go several times to do fittings to make sure the bustles and hem were correct, but I was only charged $100 total for a hem and length change on my straps.Cap City Diner, Grandview - AThey were easy to work with and very reasonably priced for our 40 person rehearsal dinner.  The GM worked with us on a scaled down menu and helped us with the drinks so it would not get out of control on price.  The food is awesome and one of the waitresses we had was awesome (the other was pretty slow and not really on her game).  They gave us the patio, which really worked well to give gifts and move around.Programs/Place Cards/Favors, DIY - A+I bought my programs and place cards at Micheals and printed them at Office Max for a very reasonable price.  I added crystals to the place cards and ribbon to the programs and everyone thought they were professionally done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards