Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews 3

Bloomtastic, Heather - AHeather was very nice to work with and they were the most reasonably priced florist I found.  She is very detailed and the flowers were all fresh and beautiful.  I was a little disappointed in my tall centerpieces because they were more red than the "orange sunset" colors I wanted.  I think this happened because she does not to a mock up for you to see what you are getting, including for the bouquets.  However, our bouguets turned out awesome and I would not have changed a thing on those.ACC Rentals - B-We rented the little white chairs for the Amphitheatre, but ended up not needing them because it was pouring.  They had the best price in town, but were very hard to get ahold of each time I needed to call them.  We were unable to use them, but they had already loaded up the chairs for delivery, so we got NO money back...pretty annoying.  Ben Williams/Williams Duo - A+We worked with Ben and Emily Williams for our ceremony music.  Emily was always quick to respond to my questions and getting everything set up.  Ben really helped me pick out the songs we wanted to do and he chose the rest.  Ben came to the rehearsal which I think really helped, and he went with the flow when we had to change the ceremony site.  They were the MOST reasonably prices musicians I found and they did a great job.OSU Alumni Band and Brutus, AWe booked the band and Brutus for the reception and they delivered.  I do not think Brutus was worth the extra money for the entertainment value, but the band is.  They are hard to get ahold of and you have to wait awhile to book them.  They did a great job and were very entertaining - the guests loved it and are still talking about it. 

Re: Vendor Reviews 3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards