Ohio-Columbus

Vendor reviews 2

Wendy’s Bridal - B + I loved my dress, but I wasn't thrilled with the service I got there.  I got a great dress at a good price, but it's sort of an assembly line production. It's so hectic in there, but it's not as bad as David's.   When my dress came in, I just got a letter saying that I had two weeks to come and get it.  Girls in White Dresses - A We got the bridesmaids dresses there.  They were gorgeous and I loved the service I got from Courtney.  It's a smaller boutique and you get personalized service.  Mira’s Tailoring and Alterations, A+ (614) 488-3090, 1335 Dublin Rd Ste 20A - She did my alterations and some for my bridesmaids.  They came out great and I thought it was a fair price.  Horne Studios Photography - A+ http://www.hornestudios.com/ I had a great time with Ben.  He did a wonderful job on our engagement pictures and he was great at the wedding.  I haven't gotten my proofs yet, but I know they'll be great.  Wedding Paper Divas (online) - A I ordered our invites online and then made the insert cards myself.  I loved our invitations and the quality was the best I found for the price.  Paperandmore.com A+ great prices and great service
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards