Ohio-Columbus

Parasols

Hi ladies!We're getting married in July 2010 at the Westin--can't wait!Just curious, does anyone know where I can buy parasols for myself and my BM's?  I live in Columbus, but wouldn't mind driving around the state if it meant I could get something really cute. :)  I know you can order them online, but I'd really like to see one in person first.I'd love any advice, including online parasol vendor recommendations!  Thanks!!!

Re: Parasols

• writtenblisswrittenbliss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Tahmed. I ordered mine online. What color are you looking for and how many? I still have 4 or 5 in pink and white that i'd be willing to sell.
  • tahmedtahmed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Writtenbliss, my BM dresses will probably be dark purple--plum, or something like that--so pink probably wouldn't work.  Maybe white though.  Do you have any pictures?  How much would you sell one for?  And, what website did you use?  :)  I see a bunch of sites from Hong Kong but I didn't know how reliable they are....or if it would take months and months before I received the item. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    This seems like something Etsy would have?
  • writtenblisswrittenbliss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my white one for $7 or $8 and would gladly take $5 for it if you're interested. I bought mine from Asian Ideas: http://asianideas.com/paper.html because the pink ones were on sale for $3.50 each. They made for some great photos! I've heard good things about Luna Bazaar, too, but the ones there go for $7 or $8 as well.If you're hoping to buy them for less, I would check the Weddingbee.com classified section. A lot of brides seem to sell them there after their weddings.Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards