Illinois-Chicago

any recommendations to where to take invitations to get them print out, around zip 60607

I bought invitations at target, so i need to go somewhere to print them.

THanks!

Re: any recommendations to where to take invitations to get them print out, around zip 60607

• Well, hello neighbor!

How about Alphagraphics at Washington & Carpenter, or FedEx Ship and Print at Madison and Sangamon?
  • Go to Office Max, they were extremely cheap especially if you are getting black ink.  It was 9 cents a sheet and the employees were very nice.  Good luck!
  • I've had issues with our local Office Max, so if you try them, I'd do a single test sheet first.  I've found their employees to be very young and inexperienced, and they didn't know how to center things.  They also insisted on standard sizes like 4x6, 5x7, etc.  Not all inivitations are made in those sizes.

Actually, it's great to get a single one done first no matter where you go.  Just cut a piece of paper the size of the invite, mark off the edges that have decorations/borders and see what they can do for you.  It might be worth a buck or two in order to have peace of mind.

I don't know where that zip code is, but we're using American Speedy on Harlem Ave in Harwood Heights.  They've been great to work with and I was impressed with the sample they did for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Go to Silvestri Printing in Bridgeview--they did our save the dates that we designed ourselves. Couldn't be more happy:

7540 W 99th Pl  Bridgeview, IL 60455
  • Thank you very much for the suggestions & advice :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards