Illinois-Chicago
Options

my mom rocks!

went home to IN this weekend to do some wedding stuff...my mom got her dress and a clutch that matched her shoes almost perfectly! My 2 nephews tried on their RB suits and they fit and the boys liked em. We also worked on our RB pillows yesterday morning and they came out exactly as I had hoped!

oh and these pillows cost us like $10 for both of em!

Re: my mom rocks!

• Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome! I went shopping w/my mom to look for a dress for her too, no real success. She claims she doesn't want a MOB dress but then she will pick something up and say, "is this appropriate for a MOB?" uggggg
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Aw! She looks adorable!! Cute stuff
  • Options
    barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SO cute.  Be careful and make sure your RBs have room to wiggle since your wedding is in 4 months.  They will probably grow! :)

LOVE the pillows
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mom looks great!  I love the pillows!  Do you know how she made the flowers?
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_mom-rocks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:e4545cf1-f1d9-4317-86d8-57f4bc506b32Post:bed8ae93-3da7-451f-9f30-b519d5025279">Re: my mom rocks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mom looks great!  I love the pillows!  Do you know how she made the flowers?
    Posted by crystalcomstock[/QUOTE]
    Crystal--the flowers are actually hair pins I got at Forever 21! I can't find them on their website anymore but check in store or at H&M. They were $2.50 a piece.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_mom-rocks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:e4545cf1-f1d9-4317-86d8-57f4bc506b32Post:2a63f2fe-72e6-43f0-9aab-825aa0213860">Re: my mom rocks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]SO cute.  Be careful and make sure your RBs have room to wiggle since your wedding is in 4 months.  They will probably grow! :) LOVE the pillows
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]
    the suits are actually a little bit big which is perfect so they have room to grow. thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone looks great!  Love your mom's dress--she looks beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

omg your whole family is adorable!!  adopt me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards