Illinois-Chicago
Options

Invitations??

anyone know where i can go to get my invitations done? i need a place where i can get the invitations, and where they will print them out too at a cheap price in the northern suburbs by the ohare area. anyone know of a place??

Re: Invitations??

• Options
    If you're okay with getting your invitations online check out Vistaprint. They are affordable and have great designs.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I had shower invitations made through Party City, and they did a very nice job.  I know they do wedding invitations as well.
  • Options
    Just got 100 invites to the wedding, 60 or so for a shower, another 100 for a second reception and RSVP cards all for $145 on Vistaprint.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    We are going to use Quiet Graphics in Schaumburg for our save the dates.  We haven't gotten as far as as invitations yet so I'm not sure if this place will be affordable or not.  For the save the dates we are doing something unique and they can accomodate and I prefer a face to face interaction when picking these kinds of things out.  The guy there is real nice and they do all the printing right there.  Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with PP's regarding Vista Print.  I did all of my invitations, menu cards, place cards, etc through them and they came out great!
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I just got my first shipment from VistaPrint - the printing looks great and the colors are exactly what I wanted.  However, some corners were dinged as there is NO protection in the packaging so I called and within four minutes I had replacements on order (no charge of course) to be shipped within three days.  Such an easy company to deal with.

• Options

Thanks for the help ladies! I really really appreciate it.  I did check out vista print and they are the most affordable i've been able to find.

Thanks again!

• Options
    Don't forget to get the free wedding sample pack mailed to you - it gives a good idea of the paper surfaces and thicknesses.

• Options
    In another post i was asking the same thing about invatations, along with a bunch of other vendors i need because im new to the area and somone had sugegsted to me to take a trip downtown to the bridal show Wedding Salon... Has anyone ever heard of it?
  • Options
    i haven't. you mentioning it is the first i'm hearing of it.
  • Options
    I am making my invitations. I took class at Paper Source, which introduced me to heat embossing, which is an easy way to class up a homemade invitation. I used the company "Paper and More" to get the paper for both my STDs and my invitations, and they are great. So far, I have 150 folders to hold all my invitation info, 150 A7 envelopes, 150 a7 sized inserts, a reception card, a reply card, a reply card envelope, 200 thank you cards, and 200 thank you envelops for about $275. Can't go wrong with that...
  • Options
    I am making my invitations. I took class at Paper Source, which introduced me to heat embossing, which is an easy way to class up a homemade invitation. I used the company "Paper and More" to get the paper for both my STDs and my invitations, and they are great. So far, I have 150 folders to hold all my invitation info, 150 A7 envelopes, 150 a7 sized inserts, a reception card, a reply card, a reply card envelope, 200 thank you cards, and 200 thank you envelops for about $275. Can't go wrong with that...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards