Illinois-Chicago
Options

Transportation for Guests

I am thinking of getting a bus for our guests from the hotel to the reception.  Does anyone have any suggestions on companies that I can look into?  Thanks :)

Re: Transportation for Guests

• Options
    NoronNoron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We actually got this from our hotel - they're using the shuttle they normally take to the airport.  Maybe that's an option for you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto. A lot of times the hotel that you book room blocks with will offer to shuttle your guests back from the reception. If they don't I would definitely ask that it be included in the contract.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue to 11 miles from our hotel so we can not take their shuttle.  We found a company called Spare Wheels in St. Charles that is not crazy expensive.  You have  to book a min. of three hours but that three hours can be split for before and after the reception/ceremony. This is perfect for transporting our guests.   I got a limo bus for the wedding party, a 25 passenger coach and a 35 passenage coach (coach buses for our guests) for a very good price.  I researched this soooo much and found this to be the best deal.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also looking into this now, but haven't booked anything.  The best I found so far was M&M (which seemed really reasonable) - but I hadn't checked out Spare Wheels...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards