Illinois-Chicago
Options

Table Number Stands - HELP!

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for the small table number stands that JoAnn Fabrics carries.  They are made of twisted metal....I am looking for black.

I bought the rest of what they had online (only 8, ugh) and got 7 in the store in Chicago.  I need about 15 more!

Has anyone seen them anywhere else??
image **Married 7/9/11**

Re: Table Number Stands - HELP!

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/twisted-easel-935395/

I am fairly certain that I have seen them at Michael's, and perhaps even Target and other department stores.  It's a fairly common item in most craft/aft stores.

ETA:  google small vinyl wire coated easels and tons come up on line.
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definitely saw them at Michaels the last time I was there!
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto Michaels. you can also have JoAnns order them. I am collecting the silver ones just like that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies...it's also annoying that they are $1.00 cheaper when you buy them online.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just saw them today at Michale's and they have 25% off your entire order coupon on their website this week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_table-number-stands?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:fc53fa29-53d1-4716-9042-917a1fdeabd6Post:19c35d87-0415-4ecc-9848-31ffa5f4284b">Re: Table Number Stands - HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just saw them today at Michale's and they have 25% off your entire order coupon on their website this week!
    Posted by babywolf77[/QUOTE]
    And you can use JoAnn's coupons at Michaels and Vise Versa!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards