Hawaii

Hawaiian Eye Wedding???

Hi All

Anyone out there used or heard of Hawaiian Eye Weddings?  And if so what did you all think? 

Re: Hawaiian Eye Wedding???

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_hawaiian-eye-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:0ff15161-5110-47a1-b1cb-b8a87951035dPost:cfe8c46b-aca6-4bd6-923c-3930c56c8d49">Hawaiian Eye Wedding???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All Anyone out there used or heard of Hawaiian Eye Weddings?  And if so what did you all think? 
    Posted by jessica0920[/QUOTE]
    We recently got married using this company. Leah and Mike are SPECTACULAR!
    I know making arrangments from afar is nerve wracking at best, but you wont have a single regret with these guys!
    They made everything SO EASY, all we had to do was get to our hotel lobby on time. The limo met us there, and it was a PERFECT Cinderella wedding on the beach!
    Our pictures that Leah and Mike took of the ceramony are breathtaking- and inspire "Ooooh, wow"'s from anyone that sees them. (And several shades of green lol)
    The cake was delivered to our resturant of choice, and was so beautiful!
    These guys are just so amazing- that I have spent my time, giving my reviews about them, to all sites I can find. Its my way of saying "Thank you".
    Seriously, this company, and these people, are 5 star all the way!
    The PERFECT place.

• We just got married on July 10th. Leah and Michael were great and so much fun to work with. I found her through searching the web and I wanted a "real" waterfall wedding. Some places on Oahu do ceremonies next to ones which are man made. We got married in the Lili'uokalani Botanical Gardens and it was perfect. I was able to make the arrangements via email and all her responses were very prompt. She also helps you in regards to obtaining the marriage licence. They take a ton of pics as well. Our ceremony was perfect.

Good luck and Congrats

Stephanie and Vito from Chicago

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards