Hawaii

#2 Random Question of the Day

What article of clothing most closely describes your personality?

Re: #2 Random Question of the Day

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to go with these super sparkley, cotton candy pink ballet flats that I bought at a Harajuku flea market 3 years ago for 1000¥.They're obnoxiously loud (which is what I tend to be in the classroom), but still sensible enough to wear to work.
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm I would have to go with my bright kelly green short-sleeve button up shirt.  Why you ask... well... 1.  The color is SOOOO me - kelly green is my favorite color and as a proud Irish woman, I wear green proudly all the time.  Plus the bright color... I like to think I am pretty upbeat like the color. 2.  It's a professional shirt but still fun.  I can look nice, act professional but I don't have to be stuffy.  I'm professional and care-free at the same time. 3.  It was on sale at the Banana Republic outlet... which again describes me.  Always looking for a good deal... I LOVE being able to say "I got this for 50% off".  Hahaha
  • lelekaylelekay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think my favorite white cotton skirt: -It goes with everything and is appropriate for both very casual settings and fairly dressy ones, too. I like to think that I can be comfortable and appropriate with any setting....from drinking beer with my cousins at the beer garden of myhometown county fair, to some of the higher-end restaurants here in Chicago. I'm a versitile and flexible person who is well-educated, but hasn't forgotten her small town roots. -I've had it forever....and I am often loyal to a fault!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My short navy-colored military-inspired dress. It's flirty and fun but also low maintenance, and its concept was inspired by our nation's heroes. I'm flirty and fun, low maintenance, and while I don't necessarily support everything going on overseas, I do stand by our country's heroes and they inspire me to work hard here in the states. It also happens to be one of FI's favorite outfits on me. =)
  • diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    slightly oversized white tee.... i wear them way too much over the summer... i need to diversify my boring wardrobe.
  • edited December 2011
    It's not an article of clothing....But my nikes describe me best.I am always in my nikes on the go.On the way to work, daughter's school, gym, cooking, socializing with friends & family. Just going!
  • aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have these pair of capri pajama pants that are light blue and have all these colors of stars on them, all lined up perfectly. They are very comfy and laid-back, like me. The stars are lined up perfect, and I am very OCD about things being straight, =). They are also very bright colors so it says fun and happy! Which is totally me! I love those pajamas so much!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    denim jeans and dresses for the summer.. they are my most comfy outfits and I am more for comfort than style ;)
    KatluvsJohn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards