Hawaii

B-pics question?

Hey ladies do you know of any photographers here on Oahu that specialize in doing B-pics? TIA!

Re: B-pics question?

• edited December 2011
    i would also love to know!
  • laabethlaabeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, thats a great question! I haven't come across anyone that specifically does that here on Oahu!  I haven't really looked though either.... I think all the knotties that posted about it previously had their B-pics done on the mainland.
    TTC since 3/2010 Off BCP 2008 B/W = Good
    HSG 6/24/2011 = Clear S/A = Decrease in Morph due to meds
    First RE appt = 8/24/2011 Lap on 9/16/2011
    Dx = Endo and possible blocked tube
    Natural Cycle due to Cyst
    S/PAIF Welcome!
    My (non 3t!) Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    umm.. i know christine gardner has partnered up with a photographer to do one.. its called team flaunt or something... here is the info from one of their blogs HOT HOT HOT!!! Hey Brides, the Wedding day is one of the most beautiful day of your life! A month before the big day, why don’t you capture your most beautiful + sexy self in an intimate, comfortable, boudoir photo shoot. Present your future hubby with this ”for his eyes only” gift the night before or the day of the Wedding. Don’t worry about posing and prepping, we have the professional creativity and skills to help you to create the most beautiful photos of your life! Your photos can be turned into a calendar, printed on a pillow case, or compiled into a album. Professional studio photo shoot by Kris Labang & Hair and Make up FLAUNT by Christine Gardner are included in the packages. You will get a CD with all rights printing for personal use. Packages range from $175 to $495. For more information visit our “sexy site” at http://www.teamflaunt.com or call 808.955.7434
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much Tya!! I will check out their website. I guess B-pics aren't really popular yet here in Hawaii. But I really want to get B-pics done for FI! He will love it!!
  • AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies ...after lots of searching I found a woman photographer that specializes in boudoir photography. She travels to different cities too!! How awesome is that! Too bad she is in Honolulu a week after my wedding. Maybe this can help some of you ladies on the mainland too! http://www.rachelstephensphotography.com/schedule.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards