Hawaii
Options

Travel Agents?

Ugh, working on the weekends is a DRAG.  But at least I'm sneaking in some knotting time.  ;)Anyone have any good travel agents to recommend?  We're considering going to Fiji for our HM and airline prices are way too $$$--thinking it may be more advantageous to go through a travel agent.  Maybe one based in Hawaii, but we're open to suggestions!TIA!
image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Anniversary

Re: Travel Agents?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Cassandra Gartner at Traveloni for our entire wedding party, us included. She is great and great prices! I think she is out of Chicago though!
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Liz! I think we are planning parallel weddings.:) We just decided last week that we are going to honeymoon in Fiji too! If we don't go now we probably will never get the chance. I got a great recommendation here for a travel agent in Honolulu. His name is Darryl Wong and he's very quick at responding. His email is wougies@aol.com.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    tifujioktifujiok member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend Darryl Wong!  He helped a bunch of our guests with their Oahu lodging, car rentals, shark tank dives, etc.  And he arranged everything for our honeymoon in Thailand and Cambodia.  The places he found us were amazing!!!  And he doesn't charged anything because he makes commission.  He definitely deserves a great tip though! HTH!Tiff
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Liz!  If your still contemplating HM-ing in Fiji I've got a great TA I could recommend to you!  They are based in Fiji so I found them to be so helpful!  Also, when we went they were by far the cheapest package I could find... they were $200-300 cheaper than any other package I could find.  (Granted we went back in 2004 but a friend of ours went (through our same TA) about 2 years ago and they also raved about the package they got.)  Lemme know if you want the info, or you can email me at mnm.6.24.09 (at) gmail (.) com if you have any questions!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great post! I booked flgihts to Thailand for our HM but am still trying to figure out hotels/things to do, so I'll definitely contact Darryl. Thanks for the tip!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think knottie kinibrun also used Darryl and raved about all the extras he got for her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THANKS LADIES!!! Beth/ETweet--keep me posted, and I'll do the same!  We emailed Darryl last night! M&Ms Maui--I'll def be emailing you! As always, you girls are THE BEST!
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kinibruinkinibruin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi hi hi yup! that's me! yup he ROCKS! =)
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards