Hawaii
Options

I'M MARRIED!!!

I can't believe its over... the day was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect and I can't even explain how happy I was that day. Don't have any pictures yet but will post it up when I get back. Really quick reviews though just in case you newbies need to book. Wedding Coordinator: KathE from Gayle Weddings A+++++++++ x a million She was my rock, my friend, the director of my perfect day. I only payed her for Day of coordination but she went over and beyond. Before the wedding any question I had or any help I needed or recommendations she gave it freely over email at no charge. She met with me a week before the wedding and took care of everything! All the vendors payments and contacts. AGAIN.. SHE IS ONLY DAY OF but look at all the stuff she did. She ran our rehearsal, she met with me for coffee... I just.. the day would not have been the same without her. I never wanted her to leave!!! haha she was with me from 8am in the morning to 12pm at night. KathE is a godsend... oh.. and she had an assistant at no charge! Wedding officiant: Kahu Bruce A+ We met with him a couple days before the wedding. He surprised us at our wedding rehearsal by showing up even though KathE said she would run it to help save us money. Our parents loooveed him. He is so amazing. His first chant at the rehearsal brought a sprinkle of rain that started as soon he started and ended as soon as the chant was over.. it was soooo weird... the ceremony was beautiful. He is just so loving and committed to the couple. And.. we totally forgot to pay him the rest of the money and he didn't even ask for it! He just said "Im your wedding minister now.. if you ever need anything Im here and don't worry about the payment whenever you get to it you get to it..." hes great. If you are looking for a hawaiian christian buddhist spiritual wedding.. he is your go to man!!! Flowers: TGIS flower Tammy A+++++++++++++++ I don't know why the knotties don't use her more. She is cheap, she works with your budget, and she does AMAZING WORK... she does take a long time to get back to emails sometimes during planning.. But as soon as the wedding got close she was on the ball.. Her flowers are amazing.. she went over and beyond what we asked us and added all these touches that just made my dreams come true. Plus, she had all these ideas on how to cut down on cost what flowers we can substitute and mix and match. I was just amazed with her. Everyone fought for the center pieces to take home. And my bouquet still looks as beautiful as the first day I got it (and it wasnt sitting in water!!!) I gave tammy a budget of 2000 dollars and she came in at 1800.. we had a huge trellis of flowers go across the whole bamboo archway (which we used again as centerpieces) I had 20 centerpieces, 6 gallon bags of rose petals, 1000 orchid heads, 4 bridesmaid bouquet of roses and tulips, one toss bouquet, my bridal bouquet, 7 bouteneers, and early delivery of flowers, set up at one ceremony site, and set up at reception site. The flowers all had calla lillies, roses, orchids, tulips, carnations... it was amazing Shawn Starr: A+++++++++++++ x a million He's been raved about a gazillion times here so no need to push him somemore. But he was so great, so friendly, my fiance loved him. He is worth every penny and more! OK thats all the time I have now.. gotta go get ready for day after shots with shawn.. ii'll do more later. but the wedding was amazing. Thank you girls for all your help. I couln't have done it without you guys!!! KEEP PLANNING! I'LL BE BACK IN A WEEK love tya
Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009

Re: I'M MARRIED!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards