Hawaii
Options

Other Oahu estates

What are some other Oahu estates that do weddings?  I'm just doing some recon in case we decide to cancel at Fanger Estates; we've got a while before our date but if things don't start to sound better I'm switching.  I've emailed Loulu Palms for some info, but do you know of any where we can have the wedding party stay with us also?  Like 12-16 people plus us.  The budget is pretty wide open now, though I'd rather not do something really expensive.Thanks!

Re: Other Oahu estates

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kualoa Ranch maybe?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's Bayer Estates... they hold up to 60 I think. And do reception there as well.
  • Options
    bulinbulin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked into this and found a vacation rental that is beautiful!!!http://www.hawaiianbeachrentals.com/Hawaii/Oahu/AinaHaina/OceanfrontOasis.htmI spoke to the woman that handles the reservation for Loulu who also handles the booking for Oceanfront Oasis.  It looks beautiful.  In any case, starting next year it will no longer be a vacation rental and instead it'll only be used for events such as weddings.  Check it out.  The contact person is:Stephanie and her number is: 760-778-4630Unfortunately, I am expecting around 200 people so won't be able to book that site :(.  It looks awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not a private estate, but have you checked out Ke Iki Beach Bungalows on the North Shore?  You can have you wedding there and the wedding party can stay in the bungalows.  A few Knotties have had their weddings there.[url]http://www.keikibeach.com/index.html[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I remember correctly ldanzr (Leah) is having her wedding at Ke Iki in November. She would definitely be able to help you out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Samaralynn23Samaralynn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Leah is matter of fact we both hit up Fanger. I thought that place was a great idea, not as fancy but to me it's on the beach and you can do both the ceremony and reception.
  • Options
    Crzy4MaxCrzy4Max member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married a couple of months ago at the Loulu Palm Estate and our entire wedding group (about 35) stayed in the Ocean Villa condos at Turtle Bay Resort. The condos were really nice, we got a great deal, and they were about 5-10 minutes from the Estate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards