Hawaii
Options

Oahu Florists and Vendor List

Hi,

I am almost a month out and still not sure what I am doing for flowers.  I wish I could DIY but hesitant about giving myself too much to do the day before the wedding.  I would love to hear any recommendations for florists or floral designers on Oahu that won't break the bank!  Did you order your leis, centerpieces, and bouquets all from one vendor or did you buy your leis separately?

Thank you in advance!

Also, since I have not created a bio I just wanted to share some of the other vendors I have booked:

Photographer: Corbin Gurkin (based on mainland)
DOC: Dianna Shitanishi, Hawaii Weddings & Events
Venue: Lanikuhonua Phase II
Ceremony music: Puamana (all female Hawaiian trio)
Reception band: Hot Club of Hulaville (gypsy jazz!)
Dress: Theresa La Quey (vintage 30s inspired custom)
Caterer: Downtown @ HiSAM (restaurant, not a catering company, local and organic where possible)
Invitations: Panorama Press (my design, their letterpress)
Hair & Makeup: Sarah la Glam

Re: Oahu Florists and Vendor List

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Watanabe Florals and was really happy with what I got. They are a wholesale company, and we ordered everything from them, including leis. I was able to get a 10% discount since my brother is in the military. Also, Costco sells their giftcards (you pay $40 for a $50 giftcard) and if you buy too many you can always return it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michelle at Flowergirls Hawaii did my bouquets and gazebo flowers.

I did my own centerpieces and aisle.

I ordered my lei from Lin's in Chinatown.
  • Options
    JburggrafJburggraf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Todd at Always Flowers did my arch and my bouquets.  I procrastinated on my flowers too and he totally worked with my budget and created such a beautiful arch and bouquet! 
  • Options
    gmdoriagmdoria member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was researching like a madwoman because I only have a few months to plan but I ended up choosing Passion Roots. But the most affordable I encountered was My Florist. I also got a quote from Todd of Always Flowers and from my research they do a good job but cheaper compared to higher end florist.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards