Hawaii

dress dry cleaned?

Hi ladies,
 I was wondering where  you took your dress to get dry cleaned prior to the big day? I'm looking for a great place to take my dress once we arrive in Maui thats not to far from the Royal Lahaina.

Thanks

Re: dress dry cleaned?

• I got my dress pressed at Ellie's in Kihei.  It's not super close to the Royal Lahaina, but they did a superb job with everything.  They were meticulous.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_dress-dry-cleaned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:3d529abf-bff7-4c02-9194-695beca419e6Post:09382b76-3a86-478c-8752-5b4b323603db">dress dry cleaned?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies,  I was wondering where  you took your dress to get dry cleaned prior to the big day? I'm looking for a great place to take my dress once we arrive in Maui thats not to far from the Royal Lahaina. Thanks
    Posted by FutureMrsZar[/QUOTE]
  • I'll have to agree with stephcap32. I took my wedding gown, husband's suit, and a couple bridesmaid dresses and Elly's got it all done on time and everything was perfect.

Also rented slacks for the groomsmen and they did on-site hemming in a few minutes! So great!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards