Hawaii

Inexpensive DOC??

Can anyone recommend a very inexpensive DOC? I don't need all the bells and whistles like finding vendors and following up with vendors. I just need someone to be there the day of the wedding to direct and coordinate the vendors.

Re: Inexpensive DOC??

• edited December 2011
    I do not know what your budget is but we are using Lissa Wilson. www.weddingplanners.net She works with Keri Shepard who is a published wedding coordinator. My sister hired Lissa for her wedding last year and it was fabulous. =) Hope this helps. Oh, weddings in Oahu
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which island are you getting married on?
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.heatherhallevents.com we loved her :-D we used her for full coordination but she does offer doc

happy planning!
    BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• destiny1108destiny1108 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our WC offered day-of service and was awesome, try www.hawaiiweddingsandevents.com
  • dianab0237dianab0237 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married on Oahu. Our budget is really tight since some unfortanuate things happened with my previous coordinator. We are looking for $1000 or less (perferably less) for their services
  • edited December 2011
    we used Alicia Hollinger of Milestone Events on Oahu and she was amazing.  we also had a problem with our prior coordinator (i'm so sorry about what happened with yours!!!), but Alicia came in and totally picked up the pieces.  i am pretty sure she will be in your price range (our services were less than $1000, but it depends a little on your location and what all you need her to do).

when i first contacted her, i sent her a very specific email about what i needed from a DOC, and she based her price on that.  she came through on everything as promised and really went above and beyond.

HTH!
  • McBeagsMcBeags member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just hired Diana from Oahu Weddings. She actually has two packages for DOC. We are having a ceremony and Lani and dinner following at the JW Marriott. So I only needed her to decorate for the wedding and move the decor to our dinner while we are taking photos. She has been very responsive and has been great to work with so far. She is also dealing with all of our vendors and visiting the site with us prior to the wedding to go over all of the details.  

She was $750 for ceremony only or $1750 for the whole day(and additional work on the front end) I have a full pricing sheet. I would be happy to send you her information. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards