Hawaii

Live Stream Vendor on Oahu

Has anyone done or planning to do a live stream of your wedding?  I'm eloping on Oahu next month and thought it might be nice to include the friends & family back home by broadcasting the ceremony live.  I haven't been impressed by any of the vendors' websites but would love to hear of any first hand experience or feedback you may have.  Mahalo!

Re: Live Stream Vendor on Oahu

• We used Maui Live Webcast for our wedding 2 weeks ago and they were awesome.  I do not know if they will travel to Oahu but they may be able to recommend someone.  Stephan is awesome to work with, here is his email:  <a href="mailto:stephan@livemauiwebcast.com" rel="nofollow">stephan@livemauiwebcast.com</a>

I  would highly recommend this if you have family and friends that can not attend.  Everyone enjoyed it so much! 

In Response to <a href="http://maui.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_live-stream-vendor-on-oahu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:4eb61c06-f2a6-4eb6-8326-09d67a5fc7fdPost:f9dbd9b6-8ce6-48cf-9cdd-bbb32d2dd326">Live Stream Vendor on Oahu</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone done or planning to do a live stream of your wedding?  I'm eloping on Oahu next month and thought it might be nice to include the friends & family back home by broadcasting the ceremony live.  I haven't been impressed by any of the vendors' websites but would love to hear of any first hand experience or feedback you may have.  Mahalo!
    Posted by chubgyrl[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards